Chocolate Tea is 100% Natural and Organic shell or husk of the cacao bean and that's it! Artisan's hand-roasted to release the natural flavours.
Just like wine depending on the time of year Chocolate Tea can differ in each batch but you will always get that tea taste and that chocolate taste combined. Every order is freshly packed according to your requirements and quality checked in Australia receiving the highest attention.
- No sugar
- No dairy
- No fake flavours
- No caffeine per cup
- No blending only pure husk.
- High levels of Antioxidants, Magnesium, Fibre, Theobromine.
- Minimal calories (if any)
- Weight loss alternative option
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Due to the high levels of Fibre is fantastic for Digestive and Bowel help.
- Over 300 compounds of chocolate (Vitamin D, Copper, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc & much more
- Locals in Peru believe this helps lactation in pregnant women.
- Studies have shown Cacao Tea is great for healthy teeth
- All of the above contribute to reducing blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, anti-depressants, fights stress, and relaxes. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory as well as rejuvenating properties occur.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Cocoa Nibs.
Serving suggestion: Brew 1-2 teaspoons per cup of boiling water (100ºc) for 5-7 minutes depending on how much you want the rich chocolatey flavours to develop.
Shipping: Our Organic Cocoa Shell is delivered in sealed, air-tight pouches.
Storage: Store below 18ºC in a dry place, out of light.
Please note: You should always speak to your doctor before starting any herbal remedy.